Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Yes, it's Tuesday again.  :) 

Last week we tried two new recipes which were big hits!  My plan fell apart by the end of the week though.  On Thursday I was too tired to cook, so no chicken fried rice for dinner.  I did end up making it for lunch on Friday though.  I think I need to plan on on leftovers for every Thursday.  Thursday is the day I am most likely to be burnt out from the week, and then I am re-energized on Friday because it's practically the weekend.

This week's plan is shaping up like this:
Monday - Rotini pasta with Chicken Al Fresco Sausage (The same recipe as last week, with rotini pasta instead of bowties)  This recipe was so good I have been craving it, so I decided to make it again.  It's still good, but I think I prefer it with the bowtie shaped pasta.
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Crockpot Beef Stew served over rice
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Black bean and cheese quesadillas

You can find many more menu plans and ideas at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Perfect Baked Brown Rice

This is Alton Brown's technique for brown rice, and I think it's the only way to make brown rice! I make a batch every Sunday to kee...